Thursday, March 7, 2013

Another week has come and gone.....

Well, guys.... another week has come and gone. Spring is almost here, the weather is getting hotter and hotter, the flowers are starting to grow, birds are singing, and gigantic moths started showing up in my house.

SERIOUSLY! I wake up this morning at 6, I go get breakfast and when I arrive at my diwaniya to watch some TV as I eat my breakfast, a large moth is spinning around the light. Of course I panic and wonder how it got here as I am not that fond of bugs, so I try to kill it. I get the fly swatter and start smacking at it as it gets dizzy and crap. It falls on my couch and twitches. I get a tissue and nervously pick it up and throw it out. I forgot to take a picture of it so here's what it kinda looks like.

Courtesy of Google. :)


BEWARE OF THE MOTHS!!!!! 

- T.



No comments:

Post a Comment